There are so many things going on with me this month. Like to hear about ‘em, here they are:
- There were so many birthdays in my family in the summer that my aunt Linda is giving a party for all of the July & August birthdays tomorrow. It’s adults only. I’m not mad at her. There are so many kids in the family that it takes a small fortune to feed them if everyone shows up.
- Phillip is scheduled for surgery Monday to have the pin removed from his ankle on Monday.
- I have a conflict on Monday because I go back to work on Monday for 3, count ‘em, three weeks of professional development meetings.
- I return to school in about 3 weeks.
- Which means that I only have a little more than one month left before I go back to school and teaching full time.
- Consequently, I go back to praying full time!