Here’s thirteen common truths:
- Children are very expensive.
- College is very expensive.
- Buying a house is better than renting. No matter how much responsibility it is.
- Making your child’s name so unique that even they can’t spell it until they’re 12 is not cute.
- Turning 18 does not mean that you’re grown.
- You cannot do it all by yourself. There is always someone there.
- It’s not cute to be irresponsible at 30.
- Getting a $400 raise does not mean that you can now afford that car for $450/month.
- You are not going to stay young forever.
- If you get pregnant and have a child, you just might get stretch marks.
- Everything comes to an end.
- Nothing too good or too bad lasts for too long.
- If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.