Here’s my Thursday’s thirteen.
This is thirteen things that I want for my children, in no particular order:
- Success. Their measure of success, not mine.
- Happiness. Again, their measure, not mine.
- Love for life.
- Peace. This includes peace of mind, a piece of the American pie, etc…
- A spouse that they love beyond measure who also loves them just as much.
- Money, but not too much. Enough to be comfortable, but not enough to be cocky about.
- Humility. (Enough said.)
- As many children as they want with the means to take care of them.
- Education, whether it’s college, or life experience.
- Someone to be silly with.
- Someone who they can be themselves with.
- And finally, knowledge of who they are.