I’ve been tagged by Mom loves being at home.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
My middle name is Leila
Laugh- I love to laugh. Thank God that I have a funny husband because I am the biggest goofball. I laugh at everything,
Excited- Once I feel good about something, there is no stopping me. I get so excited about it.
Introvert – This surprises most people that I am an introvert because I am very talkative and I don’t hesitate to speak up in public situations. But I am very much the introvert. I can’t handle too much time with people. I am very comfortable giving large parties at my house of 50 + people, but if I were to go to a party with 50 + people, I would be so uncomfortable.
Left-handed- No, I am not left-handed and I know that this is weird. I love to see left-handed people write. It is so fascinating to me. I remember this one girl from high school used to write upside down. I would look at her write and wonder how she did that.
Athletic – I am not athletic. I have never been athletic. I never will be athletic