I cannot believe how things just clicked for me this year. I was so scared going into this year. Quite frankly, I didn’t think I could do the job. Of course I took the job anyway & prayed. I didn’t stop there though. God helps those who help themselves. I knew none of the programs, so I buckled down.
- This Is Our Faith- the Religion program
- Oh, California & America Will Be- the Social Studies program
- Houghton Mifflin Reading- like Open Court Reading
- Discovery Works- the Science program
- Modern Press Study Curriculum- the Phonics program
- Houghton Mifflin English
I’ve looked at all of them thoroughly except the Science program. From the little that I’ve seen, I like it because it’s pretty hands on. I’m not going to start until next Friday when the parents donate the materials necessary to perform the experiments. I’ve worked harder in the past month than I ever have. But, it’s paying off.
One way that I’ve managed to complete so much is because of better time management than before. I’m going to post tips from my guest blogger, Brennon. Be on the lookout for his time management tips next week.