Ok, I have had thee most peaceful four days since I started working again. Now it’s time to get back to lesson planning & work. I will get this chance again in three weeks when I have Christmas vacation.
This is My Reading List:
* 1. Essentials of Evidence-Based Academic Intervention by Barbara J. Wendling & Nancy Maher
* 2. Differentiating Math Instruction by William N. Bender
* 3. Differentiating Instruction for Students with Learning Disabilities by William N. Bender
* 4. Reading Strategies for Elementary Students with Learning Disabilities by William N. Bender
* 5. Scaffolding Language, Scaffolding Learning by Pauline Gibbons
* 6. If You're Trying to Teach Kids to Write...(then you've gotta' have this book)! by Marjorie Frank
* 7. The Schwa Was Here by Neal Shusterman
* 8. Molly Moon series by Georgia Byng (1 (finished), 2 (@ the beginning), 3 finished), 4, 5, 6) Read them all
* 9. Lemons, Lemonade, and Life by Janet D. Thomas (finished)
10. Septimus Heap series- Finished them all. They were fantastic. Steven Spielberg purchased the rights and is currently in pre-production to bring this series to the big screen. Looking forward to it!