My break is almost over. I’ve had a fantastic break. I almost don’t want to go back, but since there’s only 6 more weeks of school left, I can do it. I’ll let the students take it easy on Monday morning. I’ll let them talk and tell what they did for their break. So, without further ado, here is part 2 of the good, the bad, & the ugly of what I like and dislike about working in a NPS.
What I like about working in a NPS:
- That Aha! moment
- Developing relationships with my students
- Making a difference with the ones that I can
- Putting energy into students who want help
- The counseling given to each student
What I dislike about working in a NPS:
- The fighting
- The cursing
- Patience testing behaviors that should have been dealt with years ago
- Realizing I have to stop putting energy into some students
- Doing what I can and moving on
That’s not all, but that’s all I got for now! I’ll write more this weekend.