I’ writing a post for this because it’s something I wish I would have known when I first started using Google Slides. I used to switch back & forth between tabs. Can I just say that that was really time consuming???
Well, one of my colleagues showed me how to do it. Now, I’m going to show you how to do it. You’d like to hear it, here it goes:
- Create your Good Slides presentation.
- Click Insert, scroll down to Video.
- Once the YouTube symbol & search box appears, type in (for example) 15 minute timer (or whatever time you want)
- Choose the desired video, then click Select.
- Video will appear in the slide. Simply drag the box into the corner & to desired size.
And that’s it in a nutshell. Hope this helps!