- I am #5 of 12 children.
- I am 37 38
39 40 43 4445 years old (Guess I haven’t update this in awhile).
- I had my first two sons before I was 21 (3 days before my 21st birthday).
- When my first son graduated from high school, I was 36 years old.
- I have 3 sons and 1 daughter.
- My children are 6 7
89 11 1314, 10 11 12 13 16 1718, 16 17 18 19 22 2324, & 18 19 20 21 24 25 26.
- Their names are: Phillise, David, Dakota, & Sam, respectively.
- I am such a homebody. I prefer to stay at home rather than go out.
- I have 6 sisters & 5 brothers.
- All my brothers are younger than me.
- I have about 40 nieces & nephews (It’s closer to 50 now!). I’ve lost count. I really need to write them all down.
- I have 2
4?great-nieces and 1 2 4?great-nephews.
- I sometimes want to slap ??????
- I am so tired of going to school.
Just two more classI finished December 2012. Yay Me!
- I may go back and get my Ph.D. when Phillise graduates from high school. As for now, I cannot wait to finish in May December ’09 ‘
10(see #14) with my M.A. in Special Ed.& my Mild/Moderate teaching credential.
- I teach
2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th grade Special Ed. at a low income Title I 4th & 5th private school 6-8 grade in a NPS 9/109-12 in a high-performing charter school.
- I sometimes feel inadequate and under-prepared for my job as a teacher. It’s been
68 years and I still feel like that sometimes.
- I only wear dresses and skirts.
- I wish that I would have known what I wanted to do earlier in life.
- My dream was to buy a house before my 30th birthday. I closed escrow on July 14, 2000; 13 days before my 30th birthday.
- I am a big fat goofball. So many things make me laugh.
- I love to laugh.
- In October ‘08
‘ 09 10 1315, I will have been with my husband for 20 21 22 2527 years; more than half my life.
- Marriage is a lot of work.
- Saying that teaching full-time, going to school full-time and raising four children is hard is the understatement of the year. (Now that I’m finished, I look back and wonder how I did it!)
- This will sound strange, but here it goes: I envy people who have died because they now know the real truth about life after death.
- I battled depression in high school and college and after the birth of my first son. It’s an ongoing battle.
- I wanted a daughter for 10 years before I had one. I just love that little girl. (Update: I want to beat her up!)
- My first son is ME. That’s why I had such a hard time with him when he was in his mid-teens.
- I was a young mother. I don’t want to be a young grandmother.
- I want my children to finish college earlier than I did.
- I want them to be more and have more than I do.
- I helped deliver my little niece Moriah. She is so beautiful. She’s like a 2nd daughter to me. (UPDATE: I WANT TO BEAT HER UP)
- I love to blog. When I first started more than a
two three sixeight year years ago, I had to stop myself from posting more than 4 times a day.
- I love to read. I will read anything except for westerns (I won’t watch them on T.V. either). My favorite type of books is children’s books. They are my passion.
- I have learned so much from children’s books. Usually, they are a great way to break an adult matter in a gentle way.
- I want to publish children’s books.
- My collection of children’s books are about
5001500 and growing.
- I want a newer, bigger house with many more rooms. I want one of those rooms to be a personal library.
- I never sold any of my books back to the bookstore, so I still have books from college.
- If I had the money, I would buy any book that caught my fancy.
- Although I will pay full price for books since I love them so much, I love getting books for a song and a dance.
- I recently bought a book on Amazon.com for .74¢+ $3.99 shipping & handling.
- Paying for my education is going to be expensive but worth it.
- I am dreading the day that I have to start repaying my student loans.
- I was that I had extra generous parents who had the money necessary to pay for at least half my education.
- That being said, I only plan on paying for half of my children’s education.
- I believe that children should pay for half their education. I think that it makes them more appreciative of it.
- I love my family, but…
- They work my last nerve.
- I have an extra large family. We used to have our own baseball team.
- I have changed so much. If my 18 year old self met my current self, I honestly would not recognize myself. That is such a good thing.
- I want
am going(Still hoping to go) to go to Paris or Greece when I complete grad school.
- Sometimes I still don’t know how to begin…anything.
- Thinking of 100 things about myself is harder than I thought.
- I play the flute, violin, clarinet, and the saxophone.
- I am the best at playing the clarinet.
- I used to be 1st clarinet, 1st chair in junior high school.
- I’m 2nd best at the violin. I was 1st chair in 10th grade.
- I want to learn how to draw.
- I have just recently started scrapbooking.
- I am now hooked.
- I don’t know why I didn’t do it before.
- I love to write.
- I can be a bit melodramatic at times.
- I am not a people person.
- I usually prefer my own company.
- One of my favorite restaurants is Cheesecake Factory. They have the best bread and mashed potatoes.
- I am a lifelong learner.
- I think that my husband is a big fat dummy, but I love him anyway. (smile)
- I love this extra, extra, extra, extra hard job called parenting.
- An extended amount of time spent with more than 5 people at a time really drains me and stresses me out.
- I have to take a break from people after any type of get together.
- I don’t think that some people are meant to be married or have children.
- I am just now beginning to like my brother-in-law’s wife. It only took about 15 years.
- We didn’t get along because we didn’t understand each other.
- I believe that love really does conquer all.
- I believe that I have the potential and will be a great educator.
- I got overwhelmed the other day when I started thinking about how much work and responsibility teaching is.
- I believe that we should forgive, but not forget.
- Even though I believe that we shouldn’t forget, I don’t think that we should dwell on it either.
- I’m not sure if I mentioned that I am a Sci-fi nut.
- If there was a chance to move to another planet that was already established, I would have to think about if I wanted to move there to get away from it all.
- Sad part about #83: I’m afraid that if it was a possibility, that things might not be much different there either.
- I think that love is beautiful.
- I also think that love stinks.
- When I was 18, when I first met my husband, I was so naive it’s crazy.
- I gained 60 pounds with my last pregnancy and have only lost 40 so far (see #68).
- I think that life stinks.
- I think that life is beautiful and so full of potential.
- I am a walking contradiction.
- I do not believe that there will ever be world peace.
- I love to go to karaoke.
- Sometimes I suck. Sometimes I’m good.
- My favorite song of all time is One Last Cry by Brian McKnight.
- Brian McKnight is my favorite singer of all time.
- If I could only listen to one CD forever, it would be one of Brian’s.
- Like a million other women, I
used to(still do) have the worst crush on Denzel Washington.
- My celebrity crushes right now- actors Patrick Dempsey (McDreamy) and
Hill Harper(Not anymore. I know it’s small, but once I found out that he dated a video vixen, I lost all respect for him).
- I believe there has to be more to life (than chasing down every temporary high).